Facebook Ads For Etsy Shops Recap

I was asked what one of my Facebook ads looked like as an example. This ad has done pretty well for me:

Simple, to the point and a picture that shows one of my handmade products. The ad goes directly to my wall where it can be "liked." It seems that most of my ads have been pretty successful on Facebook. If you are concise and use a decent picture, someone will click.

If your page is engaging without being too spammy, people will stick around. A yearly advertising budget of $600 sounds like a lot, but the potential return is huge. Especially when we start getting closer to Christmas time. Build that audience now. Train that audience. Engage that audience. Then in October, sell to that audience!

Of course you will more than likely sell enough items as a direct result from having a Facebook page to make it all worth while. Here are a few tips to help keep your ever growing audience interested in your page:

1. Post pics OFTEN. I post a pic at least once a day during the week. Sometime it is one of my products. Sometimes it is a picture I share from my news feed. Sometimes it is just a random pic of nothing in particular. Pictures catch attention.

2. "Like" every comment someone makes to you. Acknowledge people when they take the time to leave a comment. Answer their questions. Engage them in conversation.

3. Post more than once a day. People are on Facebook at different times of the day. You want to try and catch them when they are on. This means posting more than one time during the day. I try to post 3 or 4 times a day. Be sure that if you duplicate information that you change it up for those who will see your more than one post or they will think you are getting spammy.

4. Post on other people's walls through your page. Don't post "Come Like Me" posts. Just leave comments, ask questions and engage them. You can even do this with your competition! This will get your name on their page and people tend to click names of shops etc. Especially if your profile pic happens to be one of your product.

That is all for today. See you all tomorrow.

0 Responses to "Facebook Ads For Etsy Shops Recap" (Leave A Comment)