Share Your Etsy Shop!


Word of mouth is the best form of advertising. It always has been and always will be. We have not had a share your shop day in a while so let's do that today. If you have time, visit the shops and favorite them and add them to your circle.

Mine:

Market My Shop on Etsy Currently all I have is my nifty Facebook Advertising Guide but I am still working on several other items that will be added as soon as I have time to finish them.

Tangled Metal Shop on Etsy This is my shop where I sell chainmaille and steampunk jewelry, accessories and home decor.

Magpie Lane Supplies Here is where I sell a few supplies. Not a lot in here but a few findings,  chainmail rings and scrapbooking supplies.

At the time of writing this Etsy seems to be down. So, you may not be able to visit any stores. Keep trying, Etsy is working on it.

List your shop in the comments with a brief description and have a GREAT weekend!

0 Responses to "Share Your Etsy Shop!" (Leave A Comment)