All Work And No Play

As many of you know I have a lot of irons in the fire. I own multiple Etsy shops, have a brick and mortar, I sale wholesale, run multiple websites and blogs, and I am a stone mason. Many times there are not enough hours in the day to get what needs to be done accomplished. I imagine many of you feel the same way.

I have written a couple of articles on time management. But it seems no matter how hard I try, something always falls through the cracks. Sometimes I have to weigh the options on what gets done and what doesn't. Many times, this blog is what gets sacrificed.

For the last two weeks I have been trying to get multiple orders done for one of my shops. During that time I had to drop writing here. I am going to try and start writing articles and scheduling them to be published each day so that this won't happen again. I would really like t5o know what you want to know. That would give me a better starting point for the next few articles.

Leave a comment or send me an email to MarketMyShop@gmail.com and let me know what you'd like to see me write about.

0 Responses to "All Work And No Play" (Leave A Comment)