Is This Blog Helping You?


I do not get a lot of comments on my posts here so I wanted to ask all of you if my blog id helping you? I am not one of those people who blog for attention or because I am a great writer or because I have some political statement to share. I blog to try and help people make their Etsy shops better, to make their sales better and to help understand the jargon that comes with SEO and the like.

I learn new things every day. I hope that I am teaching or sharing those new things with you. I need some feedback and I need some questions. Please take the time to leave a comment or send me an email with your questions. I do not need my ego stroked, I need a critique! Tell me how I can better serve you. Tell me what you disagree with. I am all ears! MarketMyShop@gmail.com

0 Responses to "Is This Blog Helping You?" (Leave A Comment)